Quantitative Analyst, Office Of CIO & Strategy
SHARE THIS JOB
A multi-billion, multi-strategy Hedge Fund with office globally is looking to hire a dynamic quantitative analyst to work across the Fund's strategies reporting up into its office of CIO. This role is located in our Client's Fairfield County Connecticut offices.
Compensation : $150000 - $200000
Job ID : 9652
- Investigate portfolios & assess strategies to develop data-driven, in-depth comprehension of Long-Short investment processes, risk processes & profiles, portfolio construction and investor behavior
- Conduct innovative and scientific research to identify and model macro and fundamental drivers of performance and risks
- Develop analytics, quantitative tools, and analytical frameworks to attribute performance, monitor risks, and evaluate portfolio construction
- Identify & manage new datasets that support investment decisions and risk management processes
- Deliver research findings and make recommendations to Long-Short Portfolio Manager & Senior Management
- This is a role that is constantly analyzing large datasets from internal trade data to risk model data to internal and external fundamental data to sentiment data and then, running simulations and back-test to prove out various theses & trading models
- Masters/MSc or PhD in a Quantitative or Engineering with strong technical, quantitative, & communication skills
- >2 of experience as a Quantitative Research Analyst and/or Risk Management capacity covering Equities investing
- Strong background in Statistics/Math/Econometrics and knowledge of multi-factor models
- Strong technical skills with high level of proficiency in Python & SQL
- Ability to manipulate & synthesize large data sets
- Strong critical thinker who industrious in nature, able to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills are essential as this role routinely interacts with senior management and top PMs within the Fund.
- Collaborative across all levels of the Fund—the willingness to work, listen, include & collaborate with junior colleagues is essential to the sustained culture of the firm
- A commitment to the highest ethical standards and to act with professionalism and integrity
- Ethics is essential & is a core driver of the Firm’s commitment to excellence
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.