New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
An investment firm focusing on global credit markets, with offices in New York and London. They're market leaders in bilateral Risk Sharing Transactions (“RSTs”) primarily with European banks. Their 1st fund was launched ~20 years ago and today, they have in excess of $5.0 billion in AUM.
Compensation : $150000 - $200000
Job ID : 9935
- Ensure all valuation models are updated on a monthly basis and performing across all structured credit transactions interpreting and incorporating new performance data from trustee reports, and providing attribution of returns to changes in interest rates, prepayments, defaults, loss severity, liquidations, etc.
- Calculate monthly NAVs for the client's funds & ensure they are consistent with the Fund Administrator's official NAVs provided.
- Responsible for hedging currency exposure for and monitor unencumbered cash required to maintain the hedges.
- Providing data & performing risk/return analysis of the transactions and portfolios upon requests by the client's marketing team, prospective and current investors, and auditors. Answering follow-up questions that may arise from those requests.
- Meet with investors RE: ODD
- Maintain & verify the integrity of transaction and fund information in our client's proprietary systems
- Preferred 3-6 years of work experience with valuation in credit
- Solid understanding of finance
- Familiar with economics and concepts in accounting
- Expertise with MS Excel
- P&L calculation/attribution in structured credit markets.
- Modeling of structured credit transactions (both synthetic RSTs and true-sale NPL residential mortgage and consumer credit transactions)
- Must have strong quantitative skill
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.