Quantitative Research Analyst
New York, New York
Our client seeks to hire multiple Quantitative Research Analysts to join internal portfolio teams running systematic strategies. These hires will work directly with Portfolio Managers & a team of other Quant Research Analysts and Developers. As part of this team, the QR will be involved in all aspects of the Investment process--from portfolio construction to signal generation to optimization through to trade execution. We are looking for Quants with proven research & trading infrastructure skills; alpha model development; strong trade execution and risk management experience.
We are looking for high achieving, collaborative professionals from a statistical arbitrage background with a minimum of 3 years experience on an established Stat Arb or HFT team.
- 5 Years of experience in Equity Stat Arb
- Bachelors or advanced degree (MFE, MSc, PhD) from a top tier university in Math, Physics, Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or related Quantitative field
- Strong understanding of markets, volatility & risk management
- Must have strong programming skills w expertise in Python, SQL
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly collaborative professional who enjoys a collaborative approach to challenges
- This is for Experienced Hires only. Interns or recent grads will not be considered
- Requires proof of US Work Authorization
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.