Quantitative Research Analyst - Hedge Fund
Financial Services - Front Office
New York, New York
- Works closely with the Portfolio Managers and are deployed on various research initiatives that target identifying new predictive signals.
- Additionally, Analysts work with teams to optimize existing algorithms, assist with portfolio construction, risk management and other nuanced research for the firm.
Our client trades across the asset classes with varying systematic strategies across latencies from HFT to traditional stat arb.
- 3+ Years experience on a top systematic platform within a Bank or Hedge Fund
- Experience w equities & futures a plus
- Working as part of HFT desk, a plus
- Ability to work with advanced systematic strategies
- Experience w design, implementation & testing of trading systems
- STEM background with advanced degrees preferred; CQF a plus
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Expertise in Python & C++ critical
We have similar positions globally for top candidates who qualify based on experience & academics.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.