MD - Radiologist - Breast Imaging
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
SHARE THIS JOB
A large academic hospital in NYC is seeking a breast imaging radiologist to join a growing department.
Compensation : $350000 - $425000
- Join department at a new breast center (opened in 2020) adjacent to the hospital where ObGyn, Breast Surgeons and Mammographers treat patients
- Department currently has two full time physicians and multiple part timers, expanding due to growth
- Would like person to be comfortable with Digital Breast Tomosynthesis, Sonography, MR Breast Imaging, Bone Density Scans and Biopsies
- Volume typically 25-30 patients a day for screening/mammography, 15-20 sonographies and 8 bone density - biopsy volume dependent on the day
- Hospital does not have radiology residency but opportunities exist to teach medical students and residents within surgery, internal medicine, and emergency medicine
- Fellowship Training in Breast Imaging Radiology Required
- Breast MR Skills Required
- Board Eligibility/Board Certification Required
- NY License Required
- New Graduates finishing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.