Healthcare - Allied Health
Bethpage, New York
- Follow instructions from Physicians regarding which area of the patient’s body needs imaging
- Talk the patient through the procedure and answer questions to lower potential concerns/stress
- Follow correct techniques and procedures such as patient shielding; Prevent unnecessary radiation exposure to patient and themselves.
- Maintain patient records, radiology supplies inventory, anticipating future needs and placing orders when required.
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment
- 1 year of Radiology Tech experience within this field
- All required certifications are obtained for the state in which you’re employed in
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.