Healthcare - Allied Health
New York, New York
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties; providing explanations of treatment; answering questions
- Prepares patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Minimizes radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques, using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding, and knowledge of exposure factors
- Adheres to established infection control policies and procedures
- Maintains production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures; processing radiographs
- Must possess New York State License of Diagnostic Radiography
- Must be registered with ARRT
- Must maintain MQSA requirements
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.