React And UI Developer
New York, New York
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement user-friendly interfaces for web and mobile applications using React JS, React-Native, and Next JS.
- Employ your deep understanding of UI/UX design principles to work closely with designers and translate design concepts into interactive interfaces.
- Implement UI elements and components using Node.js, Bootstrap, JSON, XML, REST API, AJAX, CSS, SASS, SCSS, LESS, ANTD, Material CSS, Native-Base, Styled-JSX, Styled components, React Native Web, Material UI, and Material.
- Use industry-leading IDEs and tools such as Visual Studio Code, Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ IDEA, and WebStorm to streamline development workflows.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as a React and UI Developer, showcasing expertise in crafting interactive and visually appealing user interfaces.
- Familiarity with mobile development using React-Native, Next JS, and React Native Web.
- Experience with various databases, both relational (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSql) and NoSQL (Mongo DB, CassandraDB).
- Solid grasp of version control using SVN, GIT, and CVS.
- Comfortable working within Agile, Scrum, and Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge of different operating systems: Windows, iOS, Android.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills within a team setting.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.