Real Estate, Asset Management
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A prestigious Real Estate Investment firm is looking for someone to join their Asset Management team. The focus will be on both Asset Management and Investor Relations matters of the firm.
Compensation : $150000 - $160000
Job ID : 18496
- Analyze the performance of current assets against business plans, including monitoring income and expenses, leasing/sales targets, building performance and curb appeal, building operations, etc.
- Identify trends and develop strategies for enhancing returns.
- Liaise with internal accounting team and borrower parties, including in the preparation of annual property audits, monthly draws and capital transactions, external disclosures including quarterly earnings release as well as quarterly and annual filings.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple teams to complete investor requests and ensure consistent, proactive, timely, professional and accurate investor
- 5+ years of experience working in real estate asset management working for owner/operators, private equity funds, REITs, or other institutional level firms.
- A strong financial background with a fundamental understanding of real estate valuation metrics, including creating value and variance analysis, and an ability to synthesize complicated financial data into a simple story/message.
- Direct experience with retail lease negotiations and working with commercial leasing brokers.
- Experience reviewing loan documents and equity joint venture agreements.
- Advanced working knowledge of Word, Excel, PPT.
- Experience with Argus Enterprise and real estate accounting systems (Yardi a plus).
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.