Rebal Quant Analyst
Financial Services - Front Office
New York, New York
- This hire will support the team's portfolio managers with highly customized analytics including bespoke modeling and developing tools and connectivity to the Fund's central infrastructure. This quantitative Analyst will be tasked to continuously hone, optimize & develop solutions to help further scale and automate the business.
- As a Quant Analyst, you will be expert in KDB utilizing this to help develop, maintain and help expand trading environments as well as ensure the smooth operation of various trading strategies across the ecosystem's infrastructure.
- You will contribute to the KDB data environment - adding new data sources, validating data, interfacing with other internal data systems and periodic ad-hoc testing (upgrades of kdb versions, machine migrations). This individual will develop tools, scripts and applications as needed to optimize, improve, automate and document workflow.
- Trading execution support will also be required as needed.
- 3+ years of relevant experience - Expertise with KDB/Q - Experience with Equity/Equity Linked products in Program Trading or Central Risk desks in either Sell or Buy side capacity
- Experience with production environments - Experience in IT infrastructure / Database management - Strong ownership experience and a track record of delivering results
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree from a top-tier university in a technical or quantitative field, such as math, physics, statistics, computer science and engineering
- Location: US: Bay Area preferred but NYC and Miami workable
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.