Receptionist (bilingual) - Medical Facility
Admin + Office Support
Amenia, New York
- Scheduling appointments, fee collections + explanation of services/charges for patients.
- Assisting with daily reception activities and ensure that all processes needed are initiated.
- Communicating effectively with team members and patients in a timely manner.
- Responsible for telephone and mail contact with patients.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience as Patient Services Representative or Medical Receptionist
- Bilingual in both English + Spanish
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.