Receptionist - Top Asset Management Firm
Corporate Services - Office Support
SHARE THIS JOB
Leader in the Asset Management space looking to add an experienced Receptionist/Office Manager to a brand new office location in Greenwich, CT. 100% on-site and vaccine required.
Compensation : $25 - $30
Job ID : 14152
- Answering/triaging calls
- Managing the scheduling and maintenance of conference rooms
- Acting as the face of the facility when it comes to great and making investors, clients, and other guests feel welcome
- Other general receptionist/office management responsibilities (handling facilities vendors, etc)
- Bachelors degree is required
- 2-15 years' of corporate receptionist experience within a Financial Services organization
- Elite communication skills when it comes to treating internal/external relationships as if they were your customer; ability to act as the face of the organization
- Strong organizational skills, specifically pertaining to scheduling meetings in conference rooms
- Team player who's willing to do whatever it takes and work outside of the job description
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.