New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Are you an accomplished agency recruiter with a proven track record for navigating the staffing and recruiting industry? Look no further – WhiteCap Search (WCS) is expanding and looking for experienced recruiters and account managers to support our clients’ hiring needs. Riding the wave of our unprecedented success over the past few years, there could not be a better time to join the team!
As one of the fastest-growing recruitment firms nationwide, WCS offers an unparalleled opportunity to join a thriving organization at the forefront of innovation. This is your chance to be part of a dynamic team and make a significant impact in a rapidly evolving job market.
Compensation : $60000 - $100000
As a WhiteCap Recruiter/Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining strong relationships and ongoing contact with both candidates and clients across various industries, depending on your designated team focus. Your primary responsibilities include managing all communication between the firm and your clients, working as a candidate recruiter, and ensuring a seamless and efficient interview process.
A Day in the Life:
- Manage all job postings for new job orders, coordinating efforts with the marketing team.
- Handle all resume submissions to clients or client portal systems.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews directly with client accounts.
- Navigate client interview feedback and the offer process for all deals.
- Recruit for your own accounts and support the recruitment process for your team's accounts.
- Oversee the onboarding of all temporary hires, working with the Credentialing team to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Conduct and oversee quality checks and performance evaluations with clients for placed candidates.
- Assist the sales team in navigating incoming orders and prioritizing new requisitions.
- Build relationships with hiring managers and generate new business from existing accounts.
- 1+ year experience in agency recruitment and/or account management is required.
- Previous experience and proficiency with CRM/ATS systems
- Well-spoken and confident, with effective communication skills across diverse backgrounds.
- High-energy, motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter with a goal-oriented mindset.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Comfortable conducting quality checks and navigating conflicts.
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines with a sense of urgency.
Ready to Dive In?
If you possess the qualifications and drive to excel in a career with one of the top recruiting firms in the industry, and you're ready to join an energetic, driven, and dynamic team, apply now! Email us directly at email@example.com.
WhiteCap Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages, including bonuses and fringe benefits, etc. The advertisement(s) posted do not guarantee a certain compensation package for a position or a bona fide offer of employment.