Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Work @ Whitecap
Melville, New York
As a Recruiter on our dynamic AF team, you will drive the fulfillment of our clients’ hiring needs with a primary focus on the corporate space. Leveraging your prior sales experience and expertise in the recruiting industry, you'll play a pivotal role in filling strategic hiring needs, maintaining strong relationships, and contributing to the overall growth of our staffing solutions.
A Day in the Life:
- Utilizing innovative sourcing and sales strategies to attract top talent through various platforms such as our internal ATS, LinkedIn, , and other job boards.
- Providing a personalized experience for each candidate based on their qualifications and long-term career goals.
- Conducting in-depth interviews to qualify prospective candidates, both active and passive, in alignment with clients' requirements.
- Managing ongoing relationships with senior leadership, sales support, payroll, marketing, HR/benefits, and compliance.
- Building and maintaining relationships with job seekers to acquire market and industry knowledge, generating referrals and sales leads.
- Coordinating the full life-cycle process from scheduling interviews to placement on an assignment.
- Acting as a career coach by conducting formal screenings, providing interview preparation, feedback, and general guidance to job seekers.
- Engaging actively with your team, fostering a collaborative, high-energy culture centered around communication and goal setting.
- 1+ year experience in agency recruitment, sales or account management is required.
- Previous experience and proficiency with CRM/ATS systems
- Well-spoken and confident, with effective communication skills across diverse backgrounds.
- High-energy, motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter with a goal-oriented mindset.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Comfortable conducting quality checks and navigating conflicts.
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines with a sense of urgency.
Ready to Dive In?
If you possess the qualifications and drive to excel in a career with one of the top recruiting firms in the industry, and you're ready to join an energetic, driven, and dynamic team, apply now! Email us directly at email@example.com.
Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages, including bonuses and fringe benefits, etc. The advertisement(s) posted do not guarantee a certain compensation package for a position or a bona fide offer of employment.