New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Due to our incredible success this past year, WCS is looking to grow our elite team of recruiters in our NYC office! We offer immediate start dates, best-in-class training and professional development initiatives that allow for a clear career trajectory and opportunities to grow both professionally and financially. As one of the fastest growing recruitment firms in the country, there could not be a better time to join us!
Compensation : $50000 - $90000
As a WhiteCap Recruiter, you will maintain strong relationships and ongoing contact with candidates of various backgrounds, depending on designated team focus. Your primary job function is to match qualified candidates to clients seeking healthcare professionals for a variety of job openings.
A Day in the Life:
- Utilize innovative sourcing and sales strategies to attract top talent to both current and future job opportunities through our internal ATS, LinkedIn, Indeed, and other platforms
- Provide a personalized experience for each candidate based on their qualifications and long-term career goals
- Conduct in-depth interviews to qualify prospective candidates (both active and passive) in accordance with clients’ requirements
- Manage ongoing relationships with senior leadership, the sales support team, payroll, marketing, HR/benefits, and compliance
- Build and maintain relationships with job seekers to acquire market and industry knowledge, while also generating referrals and sales leads
- Coordinate the full life-cycle process from scheduling interviews to placement on an assignment
- Act as a career coach by conducting formal screenings, providing interview preparation, feedback and general guidance to job seekers
- Engage with your team as an active member of a collaborative, high-energy culture that we’ve established centered around communication, goal setting, and transparency.
Ready to Dive In?
If You Are:
- Well-spoken and confident, with the ability to effectively communicate and work with people of varied backgrounds and levels of experience
- Hungry to achieve success and create a lucrative career for yourself with unlimited professional and financial growth opportunities
- Interested in sales and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Entrepreneurial, goal-oriented self-starter
- An analytical thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Comfortable negotiating and skilled at navigating conflict
And You Have:
- Proven history of success, leadership or ambition in any environment
- Ability to work both independently and within a team dynamic
- Experience in full life cycle staffing firm recruitment (preferred) - including strategic sourcing, screening and interviewing, negotiating and closing candidates
- Entry-level candidate encouraged to apply!
- Knowledge of or experience in the Healthcare/Medical field
- Sales experience (preferred) – including call center, inside sales, outside sales, B2B sales, or cold calling
- Experience with CRM/ATS software
- Proficiency with Office 365
Think you have what it takes to dive into a career with one of the top recruiting firms in the industry and to join an energetic, driven and dynamic team? Apply now! Email us directly at email@example.com
EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.