Recruiter, Hedge Funds
Work @ Whitecap
New York, New York
As a member of our recruiting team, you will manage the selling process and maintain strong, ongoing relationships with our top clients within the Hedge Fund and Financial Services field. You will have the opportunity to enhance your professional network, create a successful career with unlimited growth opportunities and spearhead the expansion of our Hedge Fund sales division.
A Day in the Life:
- Utilize innovative sourcing and sales strategies to attract top clients and leads to WCS
- Manage ongoing relationships with senior leadership, the sales support team, payroll, marketing, HR/benefits, and compliance
- Build and maintain relationships to acquire market and industry knowledge, while also generating referrals and sales leads
- Engage with your team as an active member of a collaborative, high-energy culture that we’ve established centered around communication, goal setting, and transparency.
Who We Are:
At Search, we lead job seekers on the path to their dream careers by matching them with their ideal job positions and navigating them through the hiring process seamlessly.
We understand that our business is based on people. Not only do we help people find new jobs and help companies identify top talent, but we also help our employees achieve their personal goals and advance their careers.
We are a platform that values technology, best practices, and teamwork above all else. We are process-driven and committed to training and developing the next wave of elite recruiters and sales professionals.
What We Offer:
- We provide a competitive compensation plan, including base salary and uncapped commission earnings. *Our compensation plans reflect the level of the job, your responsibilities, and impact on our organization.
- Unlimited growth opportunities & investment in your professional development through ongoing and in-depth training
- Quarterly and annual contests and incentive programs for additional earnings - we reward great performance!
- Health & Wellness: you and your eligible dependents can take advantage of an array of health insurance options; online health consultation services and mental health therapy services
- Commuter benefits and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement: we offer a 401k plan and give you the ability to build individual wealth through a retirement savings program
Ready to Dive In?
If You Are:
- Well-spoken and confident, with the ability to effectively communicate and work with people of varied backgrounds and levels of experience
- to achieve success and create a lucrative career for yourself with unlimited professional and financial growth opportunities
- in sales and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Entrepreneurial, goal-oriented self-starter
- An analytical thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Comfortable negotiating and skilled at navigating conflict
And You Have:
- Proven history of success, leadership or ambition in any environment
- Ability to work both independently and within a
- Sales experience required – including call center, inside sales, outside sales, B2B sales, or cold calling
- Experience with CRM/ATS software
- Proficiency with Office 365
Think you have what it takes to dive into a career with one of the top sales firms in the industry and to join an energetic, driven and dynamic team? Apply now! Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against disability.