HR & Talent Acquisition
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A premier quantitative hedge fund is seeking to add two experienced, full-cycle recruiters to their growing team. The firm boasts a head count of 1200. The firm seeks an outstanding professional to help identify and bring people in across several business functions.
Compensation : $120000 - $150000
Job ID : 14902
- End-to-end responsibility for a portfolio of searches at various levels of seniority.
- Advise hiring managers throughout the search process as you define roles, design and execute multi-channel candidate sourcing strategies that leverage internal research capabilities and external recruiting partners, and develop candidates from first contact to close.
- Assess candidates rigorously while providing a positive experience, tracking key metrics, and measuring impact.
- Manage broader Recruiting initiatives as well.
- Minimum three years of recruiting experience at a search firm and/or in-house recruiting environment (in any industry), including experience working directly with hiring managers or search clients.
- Keen attention to detail, proven organizational skills, sound judgment, and a client-focused approach are critical.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills are essential, including the ability to credibly and effectively advise members of multiple business units on search strategy and tactics using facts and data.
- Prefer recruiting backgrounds who have practical experience in the investment or technology industries (e.g., as an analyst or software engineer), as well as individuals with varying degree levels (BA, BS, MA, MS, Ph.D.) from any field of study, as our firm has a long history of hiring applicants from the humanities and social sciences.