Work @ Whitecap
New York, New York
What You'll Do:
- Source and build an inventory of candidates (e.g. RN, LPN, MA) looking for temporary work
- Manage candidate inventory to meet the needs of our clients
- Conduct formal screenings & interviews of candidates
- Coordinate the life-cycle process from scheduling interviews to placement on an assignment
- Work with the credentialing and compliance department to onboard all candidates
- Manage ongoing relationships with the staffing support team, including payroll, marketing, benefits, and compliance
What We Offer:
We understand that our business is based on people. Not only do we help people find new jobs and help companies identify top talent, but we also help our employees achieve their personal goals and advance their careers. We are a platform that values technology, best practices, and teamwork above all else. We are process-driven and committed to training and developing the next wave of elite recruiters.
- We provide a competitive compensation plan, including base compensation and uncapped commission earnings. Our compensation plans reflect the level of the job, your responsibilities, and impact on our organization.
- Take advantage of contests and incentive programs for additional earnings - we reward performance
- Health: you and your eligible dependents can take advantage of an array of health insurance options
- Wellness: online health consultation services and mental health therapy services
- Commuter benefits and flexible spending accounts
- Supplemental life, short + long-term disability plans
- Retirement: we offer a 401k plan and give you the ability to build individual wealth through a retirement program
- Training: We never stop. All employees are engaged in learning, growing, creating, developing, innovating, and solving. We’ll help you achieve goals through a variety of learning, development, and advancement opportunities.
Ready to Dive In?
If You Are:
And You Have:
- Experience (preferred) in full life cycle staffing firm recruitment - i