Registered Dietitian - Social Services Organization
Healthcare - Allied Health
Brooklyn, New York
- Conduct nutrition assessments
- Diagnose nutrition problems
- Development nutrition related priorities, goals and objectives
- Implementation of interventions. Monitoring and revision of interventions as warranted.
- Provision of MNT and nutrition services to all individuals across the lifespan, groups and special populations.
- Executing interventions per protocol to meet individual nutrients needs; modification of food textures, ordering Provide MNT for medical diseases and conditions across the continuum of care.
- Recommend oral nutrition supplements and oral diets, recommendations for enteral nutrition and parenteral nutrition.
- Provide nutrition counseling; nutrition behavioral therapy; lactation counseling; nutrition, physical activity, exercise counseling, and health education as components of preventative, therapeutic and restorative health care.
- Recommend and interpret test results as it relates to nutritional stats.
- Licensed RD
- Must have nutritionist experience
- Experience with the underserved population preferred
- Must have full time availability (M-F)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.