Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
- Gauging patients' psychiatric states.
- Collaborating on psychiatric intervention plans.
- Administering psychotropic and similar medications.
- Keeping patient morale up by providing a positive therapeutic relationship
- Monitoring adherence to non-medicinal treatment regimens.
- Removing potentially harmful and triggering environmental features.
- Restraining, consoling, and sometimes medicating highly unsettled patients.
- Documenting patients' health journeys and reporting on notable alterations.
- Conducting targeted psychoeducation, particularly within families.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current RN license for the state that you are working in (or willingness to obtain)
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- CPI or PCMS certification is required
- 2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.