Registered Nurse - Infusion (Hemodialysis)
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
- Set up the IV device for the patient; Obtain medication from the in-hospital pharmacy
- Working with other RNs on the Hemodialysis unit to produce quality patient care
- Ensure all medications are the right dosage.
- Administer chemotherapy as necessary
- Answer questions from the patient and/or their family members
- Create a calming environment and make sure the patient is comfortable during the treatment.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (preferred)
- RN license for the state of employment in which you are seeking
- 2 years of Infusion therapy experience and training
- Experience working within a Hemodialysis unit is required
- BLS from the American Heart Association is required
- Strong communication and patient care skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.