Registered Nurse - Residential Facilty
Healthcare - Nursing
Bronx, New York
- Assessment of the medical needs of the individuals, plans intervention, evaluates the outcome of care and performs treatments and special medical care as mandated
- Responsible for monitoring the medical care of individuals
- Provides or assists all activities of daily living for individuals, hygiene, skincare, and grooming
- Provides AMAP certifications and recertification classes for IRA staff
- Monitors and provide supervision to all AMAP certified staff
- Implements plan of care as outlined in each individual's medical profile that includes positioning, play, feeding techniques, behavior modification, and attention to ADL skills
- Provides in-service training on medical issues as required
- Updated First Aid/CPR certifications required
- 2-3 years working with adults that has developmental disabilities.
- Completion of mandated course: Infection Control, Abuse/Incident Reporting
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.