Registered Nurse (RN) - LTC
Healthcare - Nursing & Travel Nursing
Rhinebeck, New York
Beautiful Private Nursing Facility in northern Dutchess County seeking staff RN's for evening and night shift full time and part time opportunities. Join a nursing team dedicated to providing quality care!
Compensation : $ 38
Job ID : 5966
- Receives report from previous shift, making sure that he/she has received all pertinent information on each resident.
- Assigns duties to professional and other nursing personnel based on Residents' needs, available staff and unit needs.
- Organizes assignment for most efficient use of time.
- Sets priorities in meeting the needs of residents.
- Continuously evaluates behavior symptoms reactions and progress of residents and discusses pertinent information with nursing supervisor.
- In the absence of medication/treatment nurse: Administers all medications according to established policies and procedures and physician's orders. Performs all treatments according to physician's specific order and established policies and procedures.
- Supervises and evaluates work performance in terms of Resident care, staff relations, development of subordinates and efficiency of patient care through observation and sufficient periodic review to assure work assignments are completed.
- Current RN License
- Current CPR
- 1 year of Long Term Care / Nursing Home Experience