Registered Nurse-Sleep Away Camp
Healthcare - Nursing
Hunter, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Immediate Opening for summer camp RN overnights Friday/saturday/Sunday/Monday - 12 hour shifts in the beautiful Catskills.
Compensation : $40 - $42
Job ID : 20266
- Review of medical records, preparation and administration of daily medications, MARs (including off time MARs), treatments, etc. to the assigned unit.
- Ensure medications and treatments are administered safely and in compliance with agency policy and procedure and that documentation of the same is completed; obtain replacements of medication as soon as possible in order to ensure continuity of care.
- Seek current info on campers’/staff’s state of well-being by discussions with unit administrator, cabin counselors and direct observations at mealtimes and evening activities.
- Follow prescriber’s orders for medication and or treatments as well as individualized guidelines.
- Participate in daily activity of running the clinic portion of the Health Center.
- Follow routine first aid/triage approach to care of campers and staff.
- New York State Professional Nursing Certification.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.