Healthcare - Nursing
Garden City, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Health Care is currently hiring for RNs in Nassau County to work in a well known social services organization full time, overnight. Top pay is being offered for this position and will be 40 hours per week.
- Tracks and documents all medical appointments; illness or accident; current medication; medication changes; current diet (weight loss and gain) and all charts required by the individual’s nursing care
- Ensures all required documentation is maintained in records in the prescribed manner
- Completes and submits occurrence forms and incident reports in a timely, accurate fashion
- Ensures supplies of medication and first aid materials are adequate and not expired, that medication is stored and disposed of according to agency policy. Complete monthly medication storage
- Ensures that all physician appointments and follow ups are scheduled as ordered
- Reviews incoming physician summaries for instructions, medication changes and treatment orders and implement all changes
- Ensures that all emergency room and hospital discharge instructions are followed up and documented
- New York State Licensed Registered Nurse
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience working with the differently-abled population preferred
- Knowledge of OPWDD, DOH, and/or OMH state and federal regulations preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.