New York, New York
This role will support a lean sales team in a very collaborative environment, as this fund focuses on ESG, growth-equity investing. This person will have a fundraising track available to them if they want to pursue that path, and will partner with a number of teams internally.
- Undertake sales support activity, collating information for pitches, data specific queries, respond to emails from clients linking up with the RFP performance management, client reporting and marketing teams where appropriate
- Develop close working relationships with existing clients at all levels.
- Conduct market and sales research of prospects, consultants and clients
- 3-5 years experience in financial services in a client service, relationship management or investor relations capacity.
- Series 7 and 63 accreditations preferred