Relationship Management - Investments
Financial Services - Front Office
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A multinational investment management firm is looking to hire a collaborative professional with excellent communication skills to join their IR Team in New York & London. This hire will directly report into a senior relationship managers (RMs) while working closely with other members of Investor Relations, and have meaningful opportunities for professional development and engagement with some of the firm’s core, high-level commercial decision-making.
Compensation : $125000 - $200000
Job ID : 15637
- Supporting RMs in cultivating relationships.
- Providing timely and accurate responses to inbound requests.
- Keeping investors informed about firm and strategy developments, and maintaining the data and operational infrastructure behind these efforts.
- You’ll play an important role in the management of longer-term projects, including designing and maintaining robust product development and prospecting processes, while coordinating with members of Investor Relations and other groups.
- A critical component of the role will include becoming well-versed in the firm’s investment capabilities, financial concepts, and capital markets.
- You’ll be expected to develop a deep understanding of our clients and prospects, their business, and their relationships with the firm.
- The Ideal candidate will be a proven professional with top academic credentials.
- Previous experience in sales or marketing is an advantage for someone looking to join a top Hedge Fund with excellent growth potential.
- Candidates with experience in Financial Services is critical to this role with previous experience at a top Hedge Fund, Asset Manager, Private Equity, Wealth Management, IBank or RIA ideal.
- Top-notch written & verbal communication skills
- Particular attention to detail essentialProven collaborator with the ability to work across teams at all levels
- Comfortable working independently to successfully complete routine & ad hoc projects
- Commercially minded professional interested in long-term growth intellectually & professionally