Research Analyst - BILINGUAL
New York, New York
- Researching market and sector trends to keep the team updated on the main technologies and solutions available for the company's challenges.
- Continuously monitor and analyze industry developments, emerging technologies and competitive landscapes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners, including startups, technology companies, universities, and research centers, to stay informed about cutting-edge technologies and potential collaborations.
- Guiding and supporting departments in managing pilot projects and assisting in the implementation of solutions at scale.
- Contributing to the development of the innovation methodology and the improvement of the associated processes.
- Experience in project management, corporate innovation, consulting, and/or startups.
- Knowledge of innovation management methodologies, project management, and agile methodologies.
- Experience and/or knowledge in engineering, architecture, analysis, and/or data science.
- Experience and/or knowledge in mathematical software such as MATLAB, R, or Python.
- Courses and certifications in any of the above-mentioned topics.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.