Healthcare - Allied Health
New Haven, Connecticut
- Help monitor patient progress and administer breathing treatments based on the instructions provided by our team of Physicians.
- Associate Degree in Respiratory Therapy required
- Current and valid RRT or CRT license
- 2+ years of active therapy experience is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of therapy procedures for patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric
- Ability to work collaboratively and with minimal supervision
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.