Respiratory Therapist - Hospital
Healthcare - Allied Health
Glens Falls, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Respiratory Therapist for a Prestigious Hospital in Warren County, NY.
Compensation : $63 - $66
Job ID : 13433
- Reviews data in-patient record, including admission and current R.C. orders, patient history, physical exam, PFT values, ABG results, and laboratory data.
- Set up and maintain respiratory equipment as instructed.
- Attends department meetings and in-services as instructed.
- Performs patient assessment in order to monitor effects of therapy provided and documents this assessment in the patient chart.
- Conducts prescribed therapeutic procedures to achieve and maintain adequate oxygenation.
- Conducts prescribed therapeutic procedures to achieve and maintain a patent airway, including maintenance of adequate humidification.
- Obtain and analyzes ABG's as ordered/ per policy.
- Follows Department protocols, such as weaning protocol, patient ventilator monitoring, Cuff pressure monitoring, etc.
- 1 + years clinical experience.
- NYS Respiratory Therapist license.
- National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) Registry
- BLS Certification Required