Revenue Cycle Manager
Accounting + Finance
Brooklyn, New York
- Oversees daily charge posting, financial and registration operations, ensuring that records are up to date and accurate, patient fees appropriately billed.
- Oversees clerical activities of the division site, including patient transactions and patient related activities.
- Meets with patients to discuss financial terms of treatment; acts as a liaison between patient, physicians, technical and administrative staff; responds to patient queries about bills and follows up to resolve problems.
- Directly supervise a team of 15 people.
- 4-8 years of related health care revenue cycle management experience.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong systems skills.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.