Revenue Cycle Specialist - Social Services
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Review Program Billing Sheets/EHR Systems to ensure compliance with medicaid, medicare and MCO policies/procedures
- Responsible for creating Medicaid/MCO claims to submit through e-Paces/third party billing
- Submit vouches to state for BOCF billing on a monthly basis
- Reconcile claim denial reports on a weekly basis, prepare appeals and implementation of programs to prevent future billing issues.
- Prepare and reconcile monthly billing reports against the GL
- Assist in preparing for annual internal, external and regulatory financial audits
- 2+ years of Revenue Cycle/billing experience coming from a HC or NFP organization.
- Expert in MS Excel - Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc.
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid, Manager Care plans and commercial payers required.
- Knowledge of FUND EZ, Awards, CORE, NAV and E-Paces is a plus.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.