Risk Finance - Senior Manager
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Senior Manager-level Risk consultants work closely with Executive Management and the C-Suite of Fortune 500, mid-cap and start-up companies, as well as all levels of staff from Consultant to Partner.
- SOX implementation and testing
- Attestation/certification readiness work
- Business process improvement projects, compliance, and other assessments
- 8+ years of experience working in a Big 4 Risk Assurance/Advisory function
- Certified CIA or other standard auditing certification combined with solid Internal Audit experience
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, CPA, and/or MBA combined with solid accounting experience is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in the Financial/Accounting field from an accredited university
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of SOX, COSO, SOC reporting
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel for the use of data analysis including the use of pivot tables, v lookups, arrays, etc
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.