Risk Solutions Analyst - FinTech
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Leader in the FinTech industry is looking to add a Risk Solutions Analyst to their already impressive Risk Management team.
Compensation : $80000 - $95000
- Provide analytical support to Enterprise Risk Management,
- Perform root cause analysis of issues and validate issue remediation.
- Assist in the ongoing production and delivery of analytics and BI reporting.
- Collect requirements and develop targeted solutions in GRC software for multiple departments, including Enterprise Risk Management, Vendor Risk, Information Security, Business Continuity, Model Risk, and Risk Assurance.
- Contribute to the creation and maintaining of policies, procedures, and other relevant documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, software engineering, data analysis, or a related area
- 2+ years’ experience Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Strong knowledge of relational databases in Microsoft SQL
- Strong knowledge of analytics scripting languages (Python, R, Power Query, etc)
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (i.e. Excel Pivots, VLOOKUP’s, complex formulas, VBA etc.)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.