RN - Acute Rehab
Healthcare - Nursing
Smithtown, New York
- Monitoring patients’ vital signs; Administering blood transfusions and infusions
- Diagnosing the causes of sudden changes in patient condition and giving urgent treatments when required
- Assessing diagnostic tests such as electrocardiograms (EKGs) and radiographs (X-rays) and performing them in some circumstances.
- Carrying out treatment plans by administering medication
- Providing emergency medical care, such as cardiac life support, when patients are in crisis
- Updating patients’ health information to ensure accurate record keeping
- Working with Physicians and other members of the care team to revise treatment plans when needed
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current RN license for the state that you are working in (or willingness to obtain)
- 2 years of Rehabilitation RN experience in an acute setting is preferred
- BLS & ACLS certifications from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.