RN - Addiction Treatment Facility
Middletown, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Immediate opening in an Orange County addiction treatment facility for an RN to work full time any shift. Working with patients going thru detox, living on site. Working with a team of social workers, nurses and doctors to help patients recover from drug addiction.
Compensation : $40 - $42
Job ID : 13003
- Assist staff to identify patient problems and effectively utilize other members of the health team to solve.
- Document in the medical record the progress of the patient’s detoxification process including behavioral response.
- Document all treatment interventions and patient’s response to same in the medical record.
- Communicate with all members of the treatment team regarding the progress of patient’s treatment.
- Ensure that patients and as well as co-workers, received personalized, prompt attention and are treated with a receptiveness, dignity and respect, no matter how limited the contact.
- Communicate with the Director of Nursing and other management staff issues related to patient care and safety.
- Report any changes in patient’s conditions to the appropriate disciplines and documents these significant changes.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BLS certification (through American Heart Association)
- Current New York State Registered Nurse license
- Currently registered as a professional registered nurse in good standing
- Two (2) years of experience in nursing