RN - Ambulatory
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Ambulatory Clinic Nurse for a full-time contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in Bridgeport, CT.
Compensation : $55 - $65
Job ID : 13405
- Organizing and preparing exam rooms, knowledge of medication, pre-op and post op steps, providing surgical assistance, medication control lists, documenting accurately and timely information regarding patient conditions.
- Direct patient care by assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting individual patient needs, actions taken and patient responses.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain and efficient pace in the OR to avoid delays and ensure rapid room turn over.
- Facilitates and ensures patient preparedness for surgery.
- Communicates and prioritizes efficiently and effectively.
- Assist the anesthesia provider during the induction and emergence from anesthesia.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 1-2 years of clinic experience preferred
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills