RN - Care Management
Healthcare - Nursing
Brooklyn, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently looking for an RN to work with a large social services agency in NYC within one of their treatment centers.
Compensation : $50 - $50
Job ID : 18049
- Provides prescribed or emergency care to patients requiring professional nursing services, including: venipuncture, dressing changes, straight catheterization, suctioning, immunizations, etc.
- Teaches and supervises family members, auxiliary nursing personnel, or others giving care via one-to-one instruction and educational in-services to DTC patients and staff.
- Performs diagnostic tests as authorized by the Primary Care provider (PCP.) Obtains laboratory specimens when indicated. Provides treatment under medical direction.
- Assesses, evaluates, and reports to physician patient’s physical and emotional condition, reaction to medications and/or treatments, and/or critical laboratory result requiring PCP intervention.
- Reports pertinent patient information, and maintains up-to-date patient records
- Registered Nurse in New York
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.