RN - Case Management
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
Forest Hills, New York
- Working in the inpatient medical units
- Discharge planning
- Completing assessments, identification of barriers to discharge, escalation when needed
- Confirming engagement of patient and caregiver in the discharge plans
- Communicating and collaborating with multidisciplinary team
- Referrals to post discharge facilities and vendors (e.g Homecare, Rehab)
- Clinical Reviews to payors (use of MCG guidelines) as required
- NYS state license
- BSN required
- At least 2 years of Case Management Experience in inpatient hospital setting medical units with discharge planning.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- NY PRI certification a plus but not required.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.