RN - Cath Lab
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
Pompton Plains, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse for a contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in Pompton Plains, NJ.
Compensation : $80 - $80
Job ID : 18574
- Delivers patient care by incorporating the tenets of the professional practice model of Relationship Centered Care and through the application of the nursing process based upon theory, research, evidence-based practice, and approved organizational nursing standards.
- Assesses and evaluates patient care needs and applies critical thinking skills in patient care management. Integrates relevant assessment and intervention skills in the delivery of nursing care.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary healthcare team in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Prioritizes all aspects of patient care including teaching, rounding, coaching, and planning “after hospital care” and delegating to others as appropriate
- Current RN license for the state that you are working in (or willingness to obtain)
- 3 years of Cath Lab nursing is the minimum requirement
- IR, Pacemaker and Peripheral experience preferred
- BLS & ACLS certifications from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.