RN - Cath Lab
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse for an on-going contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in Farmington, CT.
Compensation : $60 - $60
Job ID : 12844
- Delivers patient care by incorporating the tenets of the professional practice model of Relationship Centered Care and through the application of the nursing process based upon theory, research, evidence-based practice, and approved organizational nursing standards.
- Assesses and evaluates patient care needs and applies critical thinking skills in patient care management. Integrates relevant assessment and intervention skills in the delivery of nursing care.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary healthcare team in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Prioritizes all aspects of patient care including teaching, rounding, coaching, and planning “after hospital care” and delegating to others as appropriate.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current CT State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association