RN - Clinic
Healthcare - Nursing
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently hiring multiple RN's for a Manhattan based clinic. These positions are full time with an opportunity to become a permanent employee with an established healthcare organization.
Compensation : $40 - $42
Job ID : 14068
- Assists in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the nursing regime for all clinic
- Executes physicians’ orders using sound judgment and administers medication as prescribed.
- Conferences with physicians as necessary when in his/her professional judgment a prescribed
medical regime needs interpretation and/or clarification.
- Records, reports and interprets nursing services and client’s responses.
- Collaborates with appropriate members of the health team to facilitate the highest quality of
- Triage education of walk-in patients and performs venipuncture as necessary.
- Orders medications, vaccines and medical supplies as needed.
- Currently registered to practice as a Registered Nurse in New York State.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working as an RN
- Current CPR certificate
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.