RN - Clinic
Healthcare - Nursing
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking an Ambulatory Clinic Nurse for a contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in NYC.
Compensation : $45 - $45
Job ID : 15879
- Organizing and preparing exam rooms, knowledge of medication, pre-op and post op steps, providing surgical assistance, medication control lists, documenting accurately and timely information regarding patient conditions.
- Direct patient care by assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting individual patient needs, actions taken and patient responses
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain and efficient pace in the OR to avoid delays and ensure rapid room turn over. Facilitates and ensures patient preparedness for surgery. Communicates and prioritizes efficiently and effectively.
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 2 years of ambulatory/ clinic nursing experience required
- Experience with pulmonology is preferred, but training will be provided
- BLS & ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Ideal candidate should have an eagerness to learn and develop their skills