RN - Clinic - OBGYN
Healthcare - Nursing
New York, New York
- Organizes and prepares exam rooms, knowledge of medication, pre-op and post-op steps.
- Provides surgical assistance, medication control lists, documenting accurately, and timely information regarding patient conditions.
- Directs patient care by assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting individual patient needs, actions taken and patient responses.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain an efficient pace in the OR to avoid delays and ensure rapid room turn over.
- Facilitates and ensures patient preparedness for surgery.
- Communicates and prioritizes efficiently and effectively.
- Assists the anesthesia provider during the induction and emergence from anesthesia.
- The candidate must be a registered nurse, with a valid license, be reliable for independent work, and be able to lead change as part of a collaborative team
- Experience with procedural skills like swabbing, intramuscular injections, and phlebotomy is strongly preferred
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with a variety of individuals, groups, and organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, transparency, and accountability in all work products
- Keen attention to detail, flexibility, and an enthusiastic work ethic
- Nasopharyngeal, nasal, and oral swabbing
- Intramuscular injection
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.