RN - Clinic
Healthcare - Nursing
Brooklyn, New York
- Interviews and maintains patient’s medical record to include: nursing observation; health history to include past and present use of medication; vital signs; vision/hearing tests; medications and treatments given.
- Perform in-house labs, collect specimens for out-side labs perform quality control in accordance with organizational protocols.
- Does health teaching as indicated by physician, diagnosis and/or inquires by patient.
- Minimum Education Requirement: High school diploma/ GED Preferred
- Education Requirement: Vocational/ Technical School/ Diploma Program -
- Nursing Minimum Work Related Experience: 0-1 year Preferred Work Related
- Experience: 2-4 years Minimum Licensure: Valid New York State LPN
- License CPR Certification
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.