RN - Community Health
Healthcare - Nursing
Bronx, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Multiple openings for Community Health RNs in the Bronx. Excellent pay and flexible hours. Full-time, part-time, and per diem available; days, weekends, and evenings shifts available. Excellent hourly rate!
Compensation : $40 - $50
Job ID : 13886
- Assesses and evaluates the health care needs of patients and families with consideration regarding physiological, psychological, social and environmental factors.
- Participates in mandatory PACE comprehensive care planning meetings routinely as required by PACE regulations. Collaborates with all members of the team in developing a comprehensive care plan based on member-specific needs
- Implements the nursing care plan and revises it whenever necessary by regularly assessing, observing, and evaluating the patient’s condition
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the PCP.
- Ability to independently perform skilled nursing procedures and techniques based on the changing nursing needs that the member requires.
- Teaches the patient and family/caregivers self-techniques whenever appropriate and provides instruction regarding medication, diet, safety and treatment modalities in accordance with the plan of care.
- Completes, maintains and submits all required documentation that is timely (in compliance with organizational policy) accurate, and relevant.
- Performs care coordination as part of their nursing visits to PACE members across all settings of care. Collaborative care coordination to include internal and/or external health care professional in a manner that assures care plan coordination as well as continuity of care.
- Performs periodic Nutrition Risk Screen (NRS) and coordinates member referral to a Dietician when needed in compliance with CLHC PACE waiver requirements
- As requested by supervision, participates in and assists with staff and student orientation and development; participates in internal and external committee activities; and represents the organization in the community.
- Degree from an NLN accredited school of nursing required, BSN preferred
- Current NYS RN License
- Current Driver’s License, required insurance, and car available for work as required
- Minimum of 1 year of current clinical nursing experience in a certified home health agency (CHHA), or acute care, med surg, and/or critical care experience required