RN - Dialysis
Healthcare - Nursing
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Dialysis Registered Nurse for a Prestigious Health System in Berkshire County, MA.
Compensation : $60 - $60
Job ID : 12392
- Recognizes aspects and implications of patient status that vary from normal and reports to or collaborates with appropriate health team members for input.
- Assesses daily assigned patient care needs and collaborates with direct and ancillary patient care staff as needed.
- Directs and provides, in collaboration with direct and ancillary patient care staff, all aspects of the daily provision of safe and effective delivery of chronic hemodialysis therapy to assigned patients.
- Administers medications as prescribed or in accordance with approved algorithm(s), and documents appropriate medical justification and effectiveness.
- Assesses, collaborates and documents patient/family’s basic learning needs to provide initial and ongoing education to patients and family.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current Massachusetts State RN license
- 2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills