RN - Emergency Room
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
Ogdensburg, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking well qualified Emergency Room Registered Nurses to work within a prestigious hospital system in St. Lawrence County.
Compensation : $95 - $95
Job ID : 16973
- Triage, assess, prioritize, monitor, and manage overall care for emergent cases for pediatric and adult cases.
- Treat patients for services including, but not limited to critical care, rapid response codes, and trauma cases in an ACS Certified Level II Trauma Center.
- Partner with an interdisciplinary team including, but not limited to, attending physicians, registered nurses (RN), and ancillary staff to optimize patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Advocate for and build meaningful relationships with patients and their loved ones through safety intervention, emotional support and education.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills