RN - Emergency Room
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
Patchogue, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking well qualified Emergency Room Registered Nurses to work within a prestigious hospital system in Suffolk County, NY.
Compensation : $80 - $85
Job ID : 13883
- Triage, assess, prioritize, monitor, and manage overall care for emergent cases for pediatric and adult cases.
- Treat patients for services including, but not limited to critical care, rapid response codes, and trauma cases in an ACS Certified Level II Trauma Center.
- Partner with an interdisciplinary team including, but not limited to, attending physicians, registered nurses (RN), and ancillary staff to optimize patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Advocate for and build meaningful relationships with patients and their loved ones through safety intervention, emotional support and education.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- PALS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.