RN - Emergency Room
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking Emergency Room Registered Nurses for a ongoing contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
Compensation : $65 - $75
Job ID : 13898
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Educates patients on surgical procedures.
- Records patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current Pennsylvania RN license (or willingness to obtain)
1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills